Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions

Options
  • 15-02-2012 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Do we get a break anytime soon? I'm tired!!!

Also can you drop out now, and then come back in September and pick new subjects. I failed Geography at Xmas, and now wanna do French instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Do we get a break anytime soon? I'm tired!!!

Also can you drop out now, and then come back in September and pick new subjects. I failed Geography at Xmas, and now wanna do French instead?

We've only been back a month! There's a 2 week break for fieldwork/study period starting on the 5th March.

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/academicsecretariat/term_dates2011_13.pdf

I terms of dropping out now, you would have to pay for it. Talk to the programs office for your course and they can walk you through all your options.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

EdenHazard wrote: »

That's a really complicated question that can only be answered in the Arts Programme Office - nowhere else. It's pretty important that you go there if you are considering substitution or subject stream change.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

No, they decided to get rid of the mid-term and also have introduced an extra college day on a Saturday, compulsory for everyone. YAY more learning!

Advertisement