Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Rob Mulligan in ColourWorks did this for me a week ago, love it. Tis the first one on of my music-themed sleeve!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I recently mentioned in the OTB thread that my friend, who is doing an apprenticeship and needed a guinea pig was doing some work on my leg. She recently finished the tattoo on my calf.

I'm really happy with the work she is doing (When she asked could she do some work on me, I figured that I never wear shorts and told her to do what she wants on my leg, I'm just delighted it's not covered in magenta c*cks :P) and I think she shows a lot of talent.

She is very new to it, so she is very slow. I'd say this took 20+ hours to complete.

226926.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ladywhiteraven

Here is my bumble bee, part of the ammonite/evolution tattoo I posted earlierhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/lurchers/8033424995/in/photostream

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

227051.jpg

Looking to this on my some where.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

292850_107279479434596_133992984_n.jpg

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

@oeb - jeez that's not bad at all, fair play to her and you for letting her work on you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anto_rose

<spamming / fishing for business>
    This forum is not for fishing for business. This kind of post is considered spam. Please do not post in this manner again.

Banned for one week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Itzy wrote: »
    courage love
    happiness hope

Looking to this on my some where.

reminded me of this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

new piercing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Don't fancy seeing that after your next punch/kick to the face! >_o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

new piercing :D

Holy tits, thats awesome

Melion wrote: »
    Holy tits, thats awesome

Ha thanks. Hurt like **** getting it but been perfect since. If i see a surge of emo kids getting it i will actually cry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ha thanks. Hurt like **** getting it but been perfect since. If i see a surge of emo kids getting it i will actually cry

Yeah i gave myself a little pinch, no way would it have been a nice experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Got my first tattoo done yesterday by Sean in INKFINGERS Custom Tattoo in Galway. Great experience from start to finish. By that I mean walking into the shop on the first day, the design process which took weeks and actually getting the tattoo done yesterday.

The design is a Celtic Stag & Raven on my upper left arm. The Stag is to represent my first son Oisín, which means "little deer" and the Raven has many meanings from all sorts of places, I have chosen it as a protector and a symbol of those who have gone before us..

The forum here was a great help for me to prepare and get all the info beforehand etc. So thanks to everyone here too!!

Image here: http://goo.gl/HCln8

Can't wait for my next one! Murf

murfinho wrote: »
    Got my first tattoo done yesterday by Sean in INKFINGERS Custom Tattoo in Galway. Great experience from start to finish. By that I mean walking into the shop on the first day, the design process which took weeks and actually getting the tattoo done yesterday.

The design is a Celtic Stag & Raven on my upper left arm. The Stag is to represent my first son Oisín, which means "little deer" and the Raven has many meanings from all sorts of places, I have chosen it as a protector and a symbol of those who have gone before us..

The forum here was a great help for me to prepare and get all the info beforehand etc. So thanks to everyone here too!!

Can't wait for my next one! Murf

WOW I LOVE IT. I am really into my Celtic animals and Ravens are my real favorite, that is very well done, congrats. to you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

+1, that's a superb design. Congrats.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lurchers/8155191990/in/photostream My Adder and oak leaves cover-up tattoo, not finished here, will post some pics of the finished piece later

Got two new skin divers today will post up once healed. Tongue surface next week whoop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Forgot to post a pic of the work ive had done on my chest piece since this post

Here ya go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Got this done last week in Club Tattoo Las Vegas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Forgot to post a pic of the work ive had done on my chest piece since this post

Here ya go!

That's awesome mate! :D Also, hello stranger!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

Tatt.jpg

This is a cover up I got done last year... (Apologies about the blood ha it was literally just finished) The first tatt I ever got when I was 18 is under there :D but I grew to hate it so, it took this bad boy to cover it up! It still has a few more bits to be done but I havent the balls to go back yet haha

6 hours of agony! And I'm not ashamed to admit I cried like a baby when my ribs were done :( my god I shudder when I think of the pain...

Its a tribute to my best friend Naomi who died in tragic circumstances 5 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

DeltaWhite wrote: »
    Tatt.jpg

This is a cover up I got done last year... (Apologies about the blood ha it was literally just finished) The first tatt I ever got when I was 18 is under there :D but I grew to hate it so, it took this bad boy to cover it up! It still has a few more bits to be done but I havent the balls to go back yet haha

6 hours of agony! And I'm not ashamed to admit I cried like a baby when my ribs were done :( my god I shudder when I think of the pain...

Its a tribute to my best friend Naomi who died in tragic circumstances 5 years ago.

Looking good whats left to added to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

Looking good whats left to added to it?

The name has to be coloured in, and also a red outline all around the rose to make it stand out more, contrast to the blue and yellow, but I really dont have the balls yet to go back haha :) The memory of the pain is still fresh in my mind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

Got this don Saturday week ago, It's Leeloo's tattoo from The Fifth Element, always loved the movie and thought it was a cool tattoo!

The pic isn't the best I'm in work and only have my phone camera on me...its also not fully healed yet so some of the dots still have wee scabs...but I love it and think it was definitely worth the pain...which was bad!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90153974@N08/8188388134/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Got this done last Saturday in ArtiTattoo in Cork.

It's Frida Kahlo, because I love both her art and her as a person. Hurt like crazy though!

Other tattoos are a jigsaw piece me and 3 friends got, that all 'fit' together, and "so it goes" from Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five

I also have a Dali piece on my leg and a horse on my hip.

P1040917.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

The poster on the right is positioned well! :pac:

LOL at the perving poster boys. very nice, have you got pic of the horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

LOL at the perving poster boys. very nice, have you got pic of the horse?

Yup, found a picture of it. Unfortunately I didn't take perfect care of it when I got it so some of the lines went a bit blurry, probably from wearing pants too tightly on it, but oh well!

camera003.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

The beautiful Priestess Rao from Okami done by the amazingly talented Seán from Snakebite :pac:

558782_10151307301630792_1100752069_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement