Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Looks like the metal dragon thing from super metroid. Don't know it's name though.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

jeez havnt been on boards.ie in agessssssssssss, not sure why.........:confused:
    my fully finished piece
    8288925007_8e84b98d5d.jpg
    8288924927_833796ffed.jpg
    8288924865_74cecde366.jpg

oh forgot, my new cross that i love and got done yesterday by karl at cru also where i got my above post one done:)
    8289984632_21e561048d.jpg
    8289984554_777d933d33.jpg
    8288924799_0decc3fe62.jpg

will post pics again when fully healed,... could be a while as i have to keep it covered in work at all times with cling until fully healed:(

could be the start of a sleeve not entirly sure yet:p

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

keane2097 wrote: »
    Yeah that's actually what I was talking about as well, the pin up rather than the cartoony skull. Those pin ups are amazing. Saw a Snow White one before somewhere that was pretty great.

Wouldnt happen to be mine would it (page 21 of this thread)

Ive recently decided in a sugar skull and was going to book after christmas but ye have me thinking of a pin up/ sugar skull combination.

Dont know how it would quite work or fit in with the snow white piece tho

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mrstorm

Is it one of the dragons from Game of Thrones?
    Negative.
    Arawn wrote: »
    gaming sleeve would have me think of either yu gi oh, one the bahmuts from final fantasy
    Bahamut Zero from FFVII.
    You're right, I think its Yu Gi Oh!
    It does look suspiciously like a Red Eyes Black Dragon, but is not.
    Arawn wrote: »
    Sleipher it is then....but sleipher is red..... and only one set of wings.... and I do recall one form of bahamut having 2 sets.
    Bahamut Zero has spread out wings, (three sets)
    Looks like the metal dragon thing from super metroid. Don't know it's name though.
    Ridley? It's not Ridley. Although a few people have guessed that.

I seen some fan art of Bahamut Zero on Deviantart a few years back, and it looked really cool. So I kept the picture as my wallpaper for ages. I then came across it last year, and decided I wanted that picture of Bahamut Zero tattoo'd. I know Bahamut Zero is truly an icy blue colour, but I went for a metallic greyish blue. The picture you saw was right after my session, so everything is dark and swollen hah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Aye I was thinking that alright cos of the chocobo on yer other arm, I even googled bahamut neo(think thats the one in thr rocket) to be fair I prefer 8 over 7....still....I want my prizes!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

got this one last week in art and soul in cobh, im catching up ;)

and also my microdermal that i got a few weeks ago which is healing great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

mummymoo wrote: »
    got this one last week in art and soul in cobh, im catching up ;)

and also my microdermal that i got a few weeks ago which is healing great :)

Jesus theres no stopping you since ya popped that cherry ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rlntlssink

Got myself some new ink for my birthday. I have always had a love for fish, my father taught me so much about them as a youngster, and as I grew, I studied them further and stumbled upon the Koi. They are such beautiful majestic creatures, and have a bold meaning behind them, that I incorporate in my life thus far. Hope you all enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

JustLen wrote: »
    Wouldnt happen to be mine would it (page 21 of this thread)

Ive recently decided in a sugar skull and was going to book after christmas but ye have me thinking of a pin up/ sugar skull combination.

Dont know how it would quite work or fit in with the snow white piece tho

Something similar but with a sugar skull twist rather than a Banksy one. I just googled it and found this which is along the lines:

il_fullxfull.306977148.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

That's pretty cool as well. Mine isn't a Banksy piece tho, I like some of his work but I wouldn't get any of it as a tattoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Jesus theres no stopping you since ya popped that cherry ;).

Yeah, she's gone mad altogether!! :pac:

Nice all the same mummymoo. Good on ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The shítty phone pic makes it look a bit weird, but it's really nice IRL according to everyone who's seen it. :)

4th tatt, first in colour. :)

1z3b3nq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    The shítty phone pic makes it look a bit weird, but it's really nice IRL according to everyone who's seen it. :)

4th tatt, first in colour. :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/1z3b3nq.jpg

That does look nice. The colour in it is really good. Where'd you go in the end?

Orim wrote: »
    That does look nice. The colour in it is really good. Where'd you go in the end?

Strangely enough, I ended up going to a place I'd never heard of called Pinz-n-Needles on Talbot Street. Apparently they have one in Phibsboro that isn't very good, but I saw some work a friend got done here so decided to give it a shot, I like trying new places. :) It's only a fairly new place.

They were really nice and gave me a massive discount. They quoted me 150-180 originally, ended up giving it to me for 70 cause we spent the whole time chatting about tattoo artists we like and the girl doing it actually mentioned MartyMcFly's tattoo by Remis (the Terminator one) and I mentioned I knew that guy. :) I love the colours. She was trying to make it look really tribal and I quickly made sure she knew not to attempt to do that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Both elbows are coming up on a year old, need to be touched up in parts as I moved to Donegal a few days after getting em and havent been back to Robert yet. Also ignore weird looking arms, getting a normal looking pic of your elbows is not easy

Sidenote anyone who remembers being at a beers with me might notice that my flame is finally finished....only took 5 years to complete a patch about 1.5inch wide and 3.5 tall

Snapshot_20121228_1_zpse4d3134b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Strangely enough, I ended up going to a place I'd never heard of called Pinz-n-Needles on Talbot Street. Apparently they have one in Phibsboro that isn't very good, but I saw some work a friend got done here so decided to give it a shot, I like trying new places. :)

Oh I remember walking past that place back in August. We were waiting for the bus to Reading and had like 6 hours to kill. I remember thinking it was a cool name for a shop :p I didn't go in though. €70 is a good price cause it's not a small piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Newest one :)

Isn't a great pic, it's only finished an hour or so..shading will be better when it heals, and some white highlighting to be done then too :)

8322683339_d3ab178697.jpg

fully healed and lovin it:D
    8339738221_d1bc28ddb7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps? We do, we do.

483206_10152390340190191_1597454179_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Here is my tat. 7 hours in one sitting. Getting the side done was the worst part

234830.JPG

234829.JPG

234828.JPG

Finally done!!! :D

2 hours down, 5 1/2 hours in the chair and an hour and a half back. But so, so worth it.

235138.JPG

235139.jpg

And here's the Jigsaw one he's doing next...

235140.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ya know, it doesn't work if you post them in a private forum first then use the same links here...

Ya know, it doesn't work if you post them in a private forum first then use the same links here...

Ah, I was wondering. Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Finally done!!! :D
    2 hours down, 5 1/2 hours in the chair and an hour and a half back. But so, so worth it.

Its Absolutely Brilliant!! you must be so chuffed with it!!!!

gregers85 wrote: »
    Its Absolutely Brilliant!! you must be so chuffed with it!!!!

Definitely!!! Back down in 2 weeks to get more done!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

I just can't wait to have this baby so I can get my work finished. We were talking about what I am going to get done I def want to get a labyrinth done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

That is just amazing!!! Colours really go well together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

So I've done enough stalking in here and I've still to show my own tattoo. I might dare the more "general chat" threads then. A bunch of nutters stroll these threads :P

Got this last Feb by Remis. It's an old photo so it's very fresh. Will take a more recent pic when I'm bothered. Taken me this long to throw this up ;)

8362924260_4af75720be_b.jpg

• Advertisement

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    So I've done enough stalking in here and I've still to show my own tattoo. I might dare the more "general chat" threads then. A bunch of nutters stroll these threads :P

Got this last Feb by Remis. It's an old photo so it's very fresh. Will take a more recent pic when I'm bothered. Taken me this long to throw this up ;)

That's an absolutely fantastic tattoo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement