Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭obnicc

Arawn wrote: »
    Guy or girl i immediately want to do you. Old school is amazing

Lol I love it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

With those legs who cares:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

dinorebel wrote: »

Definitely female!!! :pac:

Great work, love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Definitely female!!! :pac:

Great work, love it.

Gotta be careful though. Roger Taylor had pretty good legs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Finally got two microdermals. I've never seen this placement of them directly under the eye and couldnt see any pics online so I'm chuffed I'm the only mime-lookin moth (definitely not ever..but yeah:p)
    Done today by my mate Sean in Connected :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say that there is no way on earth that I will look at, or thank, your Pennywise tattoo.

Looking at that picture scared the life out of me. :(:(:(

Pennywise is pretty creepy in fairness, here's a few kittens to cheers you up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Pennywise is pretty creepy in fairness, here's a few kittens to cheers you up :)

I am not stupid enough to click that link! Píss off, I know full well that'll be something to scare me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I am not stupid enough to click that link! Píss off, I know full well that'll be something to scare me. :(

No no, just kittens playing, I wouldn't dream of trying to scare you...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

dinorebel wrote: »

Tone it down please lads, this is borderline sleazy/creeping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

Onbicc, loving the nautical ink!

Where did you get them and who was the artist? :)

• Advertisement

ConFurioso wrote: »
    Onbicc, loving the nautical ink!

Where did you get them and who was the artist? :)

I got them with Natalie in Addiction in Newbridge in Kildare :) I really like going to her, she's dead sound :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Papillon! wrote: »
    Finally got two microdermals. I've never seen this placement of them directly under the eye and couldnt see any pics online so I'm chuffed I'm the only mime-lookin moth (definitely not ever..but yeah:p)

That can not have been a pleasant experience :eek:

It does look crazy sore! Very unique tho, I can't say I've seen any photos of people with the same!

obnicc wrote: »
    It does look crazy sore! Very unique tho, I can't say I've seen any photos of people with the same!

It actually wasn't bad and I was bricking it cos the thought of having a slit in my face makes me want to throw up :( Still give me a tattoo before a piercing any day though. Needles going right through me = :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I would imagine the pain wouldn't be anything too bad tbh, they look good and are certainly unique especially in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It actually wasn't bad and I was bricking it cos the thought of having a slit in my face makes me want to throw up :( Still give me a tattoo before a piercing any day though. Needles going right through me = :eek:

It looks really good! And I can't sew many people being brave enough to copy you :pac:

It looks really good! And I can't sew many people being brave enough to copy you :pac:

hopefully not! thanks a mill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

my only reservation about them would be that they are in a high movement area. Some people it doesn't make much of a diff but others do. I'd like an update a few months down the line to see how they are

my only reservation about them would be that they are in a high movement area. Some people it doesn't make much of a diff but others do. I'd like an update a few months down the line to see how they are

Im like grumpy cat, just dont smile and Ill be fine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Im like grumpy cat, just dont smile and Ill be fine :P

I thought the same when I did my top lip thing as I generally dont smile but you would be surprised what eating and talking does!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

They look pretty cool I must say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Papillon they're lovely. I want to get microdermals as well except placed beside my eyes, not under. Will have to wait though till I get the magical fantasy job which doesn't mind tattoos and piercings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Aww they're amazing. I really miss my teardrop microdermal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Little Guitarman

I got this with Paul Aherne in Spilled Ink (Dublin) today. I've run out of superlatives to describe the man and his work.

I''ll let the image do the talking
    Za_tlYBLYJ

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I got this with Paul Aherne in Spilled Ink (Dublin) today. I've run out of superlatives to describe the man and his work.

Za_tlYBLYJ

To let the image do the talking it would help if you uploaded one :P;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you click the attachment you can see it and it is amazing. :D Lovely work!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

January wrote: »
    If you click the attachment you can see it and it is amazing. :D Lovely work!

There was no attachment a minute ago ;), but yeh nice piece :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Za_tlYBLYJ
    254278.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Paul is awesome, used to post a lot here while he was apprenticing. Nice guy, amazing work, and feels really cool to have watched him progress! Hope to get something done by him sometime! Had planned to back in the day, but never got round to it. :-\

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

He did my newest harry potter one, will be deffo going back for a large piece off him in the near future. The stuff coming out of that place is amazing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement