Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super 15 Rugby Fantasy

• 15-02-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭

Anyone doing this? I've just been on the website, autocompleted a team which I'll do properly later on. Really enjoyed it last year, its fairly handy to have a good team considering you get 4 transfers a week and price rises are minimalistic.

http://superrugbyfantasy.foxsports.com.au/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Nice, will definitely stick a team into this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,896 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Joined up to this, have we a league set up? If not I'll set one up.

Sickened that I left Pek Cowan on the bench. This is my team, not having a good week so far.

scaled.php?server=815&filename=irishbulls.jpg&res=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I've 123 points so far with about half my team still to play. I took a gamble on Freddie Michalak which looks like backfiring spectacularly.

There is a boards league, its carried over from last year. It was organised by someone on the rugby forum. Maybe do a search there and you might find the code?

I've set up a league for here as I can't get into the one on the rugby forum it seems. Here is the code for anybody that wants to enter.

I've invited Tim Horan to joine the league for a bit of added fun.

23527-7986

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Better week for me, 377 so far. Time to stop throwing the captaincy on Sonny Bill, his scores have been average these 2 gameweeks. Pocock and Adriaan Strauss my big hitters this week.

• Advertisement

356 myself this week after a very poor opening week. Only 3 in the league but at least I'm ahead of Tim Horan.:D

Advertisement