Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you buy your second hand games for PSP or DS?

• 15-02-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just a quick question really.

I got a list of some games I'm going to buy in another thread but slightly different topic so...

Where do you buy your second hand games for PSP or DS?

I have bought from www.amazon.co.uk and www.ebay.ie but was wondering are there any other websites online I can buy games on?

Before someones suggests Adverts or Donedeal etc.. I'd rather not if thats ok. I like the idea of not having to go meet someone would rather the game just delivered or gettin it in a shop.

I just find Game and Gamestops variety very limited for PSP or DS as they have the new consoles now.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Cex in Dublin is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

cloud493 wrote: »
    Cex in Dublin is great.
    Where's that?

Scratch that found it on google cheers

Advertisement