Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Building job in da Wicklow job.

• 15-02-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

The thought of looking through the local paper is doing head so i thought i might as well try this forum and see if there any builders out who willing to do a job ( a list big jobs and small one by the way) . I'm hoping that it can do by one firm rather than a series of contractors...

1 - Knocking down an internal wall to increase the kitchen ( don't think its a load bearing wall as it been done by a neighbour of ours) according to the photos on www.myhome.ie :)

2- Blocking up the side door

3- Install a new kitchen hopefully (new oven and hob installed)

4- Painting some rooms and skirting boards (prob can be done by us if we dont get a good quote)

5- Fix one of the radiator as its fallen off the wall...still intact though :)

Smaller annoying jobs

1- Flush in one of ensuite is broken

2- New outdoor light in the porch

3- Install mirror on a tiled wall (yes baby job i know)

That about it really...alot of it sound minor but annoying....We looking for a decent builder preferably one that experienced and insured and in the wicklow area.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Hey Ben

This is the DIY Forum.

Get the overalls and the tool-kit, down from the attic.:D:eek:

Good Luck

Advertisement