Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where ever i lay my hat ...........

Options
  • 15-02-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Any suggestions for some guests of mine that are coming to town for a night and need a place to stay (budget ) my house will be at bursting point .............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

The hostels are good, especially Barnacles on Quay Street, good and handy and I think its around 12/14e a night during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

User Named wrote: »
    The hostels are good, especially Barnacles on Quay Street, good and handy and I think its around 12/14e a night during the week

Agreed, barnacles is a great spot on a budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Barnacles is great if they are going to have a late night or going to an 'event';)

Sleepzone/Snoozies if they want a better night's sleep imo

There's always couchsurfing.com too!

And sometimes triple rooms on flash deals on booking.com can be as low as 30 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

inisboffin wrote: »
    Barnacles is great if they are going to have a late night or going to an 'event';)

As the OP said his/her house was at bursting point, we can only assume that that is the case :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

http://www.travelodge.ie/galway-hotel is €49 a night for a room that sleeps 3......officially that is ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement