Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law and French

• 15-02-2012 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Any info/ personal experience of the course would be helpful!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 therealdeal

hiya:)

glad u r thinking about law: great choice. I did the BCL international programme and enjoyed it v much tho I did struggle with homesickness on the year abroad!!

I know the law & french people have a gud few more hours than us and more work throughout the year! if you have a passion for french: definitely go for it!!

the best thing i can say about the law & french course is the friendships it creates! everyone who does it seems to be best friends with everyone else in the group! they always hang out and sit togethr! very suppoertive and friendly and great if your in first year because having a small group of good friends makes it easier to adjust to the college experience

Best of luck

Advertisement