Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Download an app from itunes uk store?

• 15-02-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

There is a free app on the itunes uk store but it won t allow me to download it as my password is for itunes ireland. How do i get around this or can i? The app is not available on itunes ireland. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

In general, sign out of store, go to app in UK store, go to buy it, create a new account for the UK store, select none as payment type and you should be good to go.

This works for US and Canada stores so I'm assuming it's the same for the UK one, sorry if it isn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tworascals

Thats brilliant. Thanks a million!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

tworascals wrote: »
    Thats brilliant. Thanks a million!

Also do the above in the USA app store too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

I have never done this but if u do it through another account ... how can it be added to your iPhone under a different Apple ID ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    I have never done this but if u do it through another account ... how can it be added to your iPhone under a different Apple ID ???

Easiest way is, after you create the account, open the AppStore on your iPhone, at the bottom of the Home/Featured screen sign out and sign in again with the new account. Install App.

In future when doing updates you'll be prompted for each AppleID if an app from the other store has an update.

• Advertisement
Advertisement