Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dubs and there pjs

• 15-02-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭

i was in centra to day in the deli waiting to be served along with a few truckers and some of the odd buliders left working when i spotted these two
    who i know are orignaly from dublin but now living in meath dressed in there pjs and slippers at 1.30pm
    comedy then insued when one of the builder lads ask were they in hospital or why were the dressed in pjs
    the reply from the young lady was .....WHOOOTTT!!!!
    then another guy just said there lazy bitchs....typical dubs!!
    anyway the two lovely fluffy clad ladieess..got there chicken roolllles and shuffled of down the road

i have a picture on my i phone but i dont know how to upload on here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

It happens in the country too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Idea for a thread: After hours and there topics that have been run into the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

A THREAD ON PEOPLE WEARING PJS IN AFTER HOURS!!!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENED FINALLY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

i was in centra to day in the deli waiting to be served along with a few truckers and some of the odd buliders left working when i spotted these two
    who i know are orignaly from dublin but now living in meath dressed in there pjs and slippers at 1.30pm
    comedy then insued when one of the builder lads ask were they in hospital or why were the dressed in pjs
    the reply from the young lady was .....WHOOOTTT!!!!
    then another guy just said there lazy bitchs....typical dubs!!
    anyway the two lovely fluffy clad ladieess..got there chicken roolllles and shuffled of down the road

i have a picture on my i phone but i dont know how to upload on here

The Internet just curled up and died at this misuse of its potential. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

RichieC wrote: »
    A THREAD ON PEOPLE WEARING PJS IN AFTER HOURS!!!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENED FINALLY!

Probably scumbags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Culchies and their writing styles :rolleyes:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Why did you feel the need to say you owned an iphone?

Thread topic done to death.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement