Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shop

Options
  • 15-02-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I am thinking of setting up a centra,does anyone know how much it will cost to shop fit it zand to get all the equipment required for it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 louisefl

anyyone got any idea on the cost

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

i did they didnt come back with a figure,only what they required

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭smeharg

louisefl wrote: »
    i did they didnt come back with a figure,only what they required

Did you talk to them or email?

If you haven't done so already, I would talk to them. Some franchises insist you use their suppliers for fit-out, others specify their requirements and allow the franchisee to source their own suppliers.

Most franchises give examples of typical costs to give you an idea. However, the best thing to do is to speak to someone who has done it recently. The franchise will usually give you details of other franchisees who you can contact.

If you're on linkedin there's an Irish franchise group where you may get help.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spinga

The centra model only works (and they will only talk to you) if a site has potential to exeed 35k per week turnover,
    To be sure i would increase this to 40k.
    Where is the site, ie town, city country?
    What size is it in squarre feet?
    PM me I owned a few C-stores in my time ,
    I will help disuade u if anything...
    They are closing down everywhere...

• Advertisement

thanks dont think it will be a runner due to planning laws

Advertisement