Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

L Vest

• 15-02-2012 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭

any one have a lend of an L vest have a test tomorrow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Might help if you say where you are! ;)

Best of luck anyways, hope it all goes well. Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

kevin-46 wrote: »
    any one have a lend of an L vest have a test tomorrow

I have one I can lend you. I live in Dublin if that's any good to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Best of luck Kevin, hope you get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Best of luck kev

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

Faith+1 wrote: »
    I have one I can lend you. I live in Dublin if that's any good to you.
    made a mistake its not on till the 15t of march so if i can get it off u in 2 weeks that would be great

• Advertisement

made a mistake its not on till the 15t of march so if i can get it off u in 2 weeks that would be great

Sure man, Pm me your address and I'll give it to you. But please make sure you return it to me when your test is over as I have my test on the 21st!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I have one i'm finished with if you want it, will save you having to get it back to Faith+1.

There was a lad on biker looking for it but he hasn't come back to me. All i ask is that you pass it on again when you pass.

Let me know.

DaveD wrote: »
    I have one i'm finished with if you want it, will save you having to get it back to Faith+1.

There was a lad on biker looking for it but he hasn't come back to me. All i ask is that you pass it on again when you pass.

Let me know.

Yes Kevin pm'd me last night. He can still have a lend of mine if he wishes, it's no bother. I'll leave it up to him, that's very good of you Dave by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Yes Kevin pm'd me last night. He can still have a lend of mine if he wishes, it's no bother. I'll leave it up to him, that's very good of you Dave by the way.

ye i take it off you when ever u can in 2 weeks if that alri

ye i take it off you when ever u can in 2 weeks if that alri

Okay no worries. I'll pm you my address.

• Advertisement
Advertisement