Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential candidate puts dog on roof of car

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

My heart jumped a little when I read the title, thought something had happened the poster seamus. :eek:

Anyone with any common sense would know that sticking a dog in a crate or carrier and strapping it onto the roof of a car for any length of trip is going to seriously stress the dog, nevermind a 12 hour trip, wonder was he even allowed out for toilet breaks and given water. The article says it happened in 1983, hopefully he's copped on a bit since then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm touched :D

On a more serious note, it will be interesting to see if this incident affects his standing in the race.

Although conservatives in the US love their hunting and would turn a blind eye to animal suffering, I don't think their affection towards their pets, dogs in particular can be underestimated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,901 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Zapperzy wrote: »
    My heart jumped a little when I read the title, thought something had happened the poster seamus. :eek:

Same here :D

Maybe the Mods or OP could change the title :)

Romney has copped on to the point where he approves of torturing prisoners :rolleyes:

seamus wrote: »
    I'm touched

Lucky you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Zapperzy wrote: »

Wasn't thinking! Changed post title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,901 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

paultf wrote: »
    Wasn't thinking! Changed post title.

Well at least it exposed the love & now Seamus knows where that Valentines card came from :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement