Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people carrick on shannon

Options
  • 15-02-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi :)
    Im female, 25 and I've been living in Carrick on shannon for about 9 months. I've found it very hard to meet people as I don't work around here so don't know many people except a small few. I've joined classes in the local leisure centre but most of the people I've meet there are from smaller villages nearby.
    The people in my apartment block really keep to themselves. Carrick is buzzin on the weekends but totally dead during the week.
    Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dazzledust

Hi there,

If your already into sport, Tag rugby is starting this Thursday 7th June in Carrick. It's registration night so if you came along you would be signed up to a team maybe. It might be another way for you to get out and meet new people which is sometimes a little easier than a gym class.
    I think the pitch is out the Dublin Rd, and take a left down by Smith's Toy Store. It prob starts from 7 or half 7 I'd imagion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bubbles_xOoX

Are you still in Carrick? :)

Advertisement