Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubberbandits game by Open Emotion Studios

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Local Limerick lads Open Emotion Studios are making a Rubberbandits video game. I'm guessing you side scroller beat em up fighting shnakey politicians, dropping yokes for power up and a horse flies across the screen killing all enemies as your special move. Stephen Forward will be the end boss!

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/02/15/open-emotion-studios-are-developing-a-rubberbandits-game/
    I was just about to post it lol really excited :3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I don't care if it's ****, i'm playing it. But if the Bandits are writing the scenarios, it's going to be funny, and Open Emotion doing what they do best, it's sure to be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Subtitles, I hope? :D

Mr E wrote: »
    Subtitles, I hope? :D

Nah man, you only need to know the few phrases anyway:

Yurt
    Copper piiiiiiiiipe
    That's Limerick Citaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Aw man I really hope the copper piiiiiiiiipe is a weapon in it!

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Aw man I really hope the copper piiiiiiiiipe is a weapon in it!

It has to be. Just like i'd imagine Yurt will be like a Word of Power from Skyrim, with a big Batman comic style Yurt across the screen!

Advertisement