Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A History of Limerick Rugby

• 15-02-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

Hey I hope the mods are okay with me posting this here. I saw it posted on the Shannon RFC website and thought some on here might find it interesting. I havent had the chance to read it yet but it looks like a great piece of work.

The Junior VP of the club has produced an in-depth look at the history of Limerick Rugby as his thesis.

http://shannonrfc.com/images/stories/galleries/historygallery/vinnyryanhistory.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Shannon RFC?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mad:

Bias towards Young Munster aside, that looks a pretty interesting read, and one that even a passing rugby fan like myself will enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Kess73 wrote: »
    Shannon RFC?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mad:

Bias towards Young Munster aside, that looks a pretty interesting read, and one that even a passing rugby fan like myself will enjoy

Same here....ooooooh! SRFC website....I feel all dirty now! :D ...joking!!! used love their old Forum some years back, groundbreaking for its day and a great craic!

Just had a quick look through the thesis, a very well prepared piece of work from what I see. Look forward to reading it over the next few days, thanks for putting it up here McLove.

Just wondering, is it completely up to date?.......as in last Friday night ! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Spelling mistake on the first line... Bad form!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Great to see a photo of Dodo Reddan included.

Advertisement