Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smelly people

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Was it his big stick?
    No, he was hung like a hamster but he had magical fingers...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

there is a grizzly adams type oul fella that does be in supervalu in arklow nearly every time im there, the hum off him would knock you for 6

Hah! goes around on a scooter?

<---lives in Arrrrkla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Greentopia wrote: »
    Hah! goes around on a scooter?

<---lives in Arrrrkla

ive never seen him on a belfast taxi, just inside supervalu

bluewolf wrote: »
    i feel so sorry for some of these people

I do too...until they come within range of my nostrils, then any sympathy evaporates I'm afraid.

I suffered episodic depression a few years ago (thankfully no more) and wouldn't leave the house for days and my personal grooming took a nosedive, but I sure as hell made sure I was showered and fresh smelling before I ventured out the door again. I think it's dreadfully inconsiderate and rude to subject others to BO or other bad personal hygiene.

ive never seen him on a belfast taxi, just inside supervalu

Must have a look next time I'm up there. Hopefully I won't bump into him if he smells...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

McChubbin wrote: »
    Was it his big stick?
    No, he was hung like a hamster but he had magical fingers...
    Dirty aul ones though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Dirty aul ones though
    Only let him near me when I forced him to shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

There is a lad that does the same course as me. Hes in his 50s. I was behind him in a que for dinner the other day and I nearly died. He walked in the other morning a trailed pig, yes pig sh1t all over the spot. But thats not the worst of it. He also drive down one-way streets. THE WRONG WAY.... oh the terror!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tarkus

Have a guy at work who lives on a farm with his mother. Clothes so dirty, they hang like cardboard from being so stiff.

It's a machine shop that always gets a good sweat going which just adds to his legendary odor.

Call him Pet Cemetery...

Advertisement