Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enter URL???

Options
  • 15-02-2012 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

I was just writing a post, when a pop-up box appeared on-screen saying 'Boards.ie says you should enter your URL in this box' and then a blank box..

What was this???? It's never happened before:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sounds like the dialogue for the insert URL box. I can only guess that you may have inadvertently clicked it while typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Spear wrote: »
    Sounds like the dialogue for the insert URL box. I can only guess that you may have inadvertently clicked it while typing.

Thanks - how did I click that though? Just so I don't do it again..is it an obvious 'button' (apologies, perhaps I should be writing this on oulwans&oulfellas!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Fittle wrote: »
    Thanks - how did I click that though? Just so I don't do it again..is it an obvious 'button' (apologies, perhaps I should be writing this on oulwans&oulfellas!)

It's the little globe with a chain link in the centre, above the text in the editor: createlink.gif

Though most of the buttons would produce similar enough dialogues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement