Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get leaflets printed

Options
  • 15-02-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a few leaflets printed for this weekend and probably a poster too ... Any recommendations for somewhere in waterford good and cheap preferably?:)

Has to be in waterford because I need them for the weekend.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yeah I should be able to get them cheap for you, send me a PM. I have to get stuff printed anyway so ill add it to the same job and they should reduce the price a bit more than they usually would. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Sully wrote: »
    Yeah I should be able to get them cheap for you, send me a PM. I have to get stuff printed anyway so ill add it to the same job and they should reduce the price a bit more than they usually would. :)

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

If you guys cant find anywhere to get it printed give me a shout. I could have the printed for you right away.

Advertisement