Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's Gun Crime Crisis TV3 Now

• 15-02-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭

Talking about gun crime in "Ireland", been on 15 minutes and I'd say Limerick has been mentioned about 50 times already. Very little about anyplace else :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

source wrote: »
    Talking about gun crime in "Ireland", been on 15 minutes and I'd say Limerick has been mentioned about 50 times already. Very little about anyplace else :mad:

Yeah Limerick was mentioned quite a lot followed by Tallaght and Finglas
    coming in 3rd place. :eek:

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Its tv3 what do you expect?
    You dont have to support them by watching it!

tv3 is the fox news of ireland its fear mongerer station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

tv3 is the fox news of ireland its fear mongerer station

Or if it was a newspaper rag it would be The Sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

What are you lot on about?

It is all true. I went for a run this morning, had to jump over a few landmines, dodged two RPG attacks, and then whilst driving I performed a few drive bys.

Going to the shop in a while and am bringing a 44 magnum with me in case the Sniper gang comes after me. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thats nothing I shot my mom in the leg this morning with my nine mm because she got the wrong milk, I asked for full fat and she got skimmed!! It was her birthday so I spared her life - I am generous like that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Kess73 wrote: »
    Going to the shop in a while and am bringing a 44 magnum with me

44 magums for the trip to the shop, I think you may have an eating disorder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Mc Love wrote: »
    Thats nothing I shot my mom in the leg this morning with my nine mm because she got the wrong milk, I asked for full fat and she got skimmed!! It was her birthday so I spared her life - I am generous like that :D

Must resist.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Kess73 wrote: »
    What are you lot on about?

It is all true. I went for a run this morning, had to jump over a few landmines, dodged two RPG attacks, and then whilst driving I performed a few drive bys.

Going to the shop in a while and am bringing a 44 magnum with me in case the Sniper gang comes after me. ;)

I was out yesterday morning trying out my new RPG and some bloody runner that was jumping madly over stuff kept getting in my way and I just missed them....twice!

th_IMG_1581.jpg

:):eek:
    ~B

Advertisement