Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traktor Library Help

Options
  • 15-02-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering how most people would use their music library in Traktor?

Do you use Traktor's "Track Collection", or access your music via iTunes?

I'm using Traktor Pro 2 and currently doing a bit of DJ'ing for the odd 21st etc.
    Personally, I like to keep everything in iTunes, for the simplicity of having one unified library, playlists etc, but don't really want to have it filled with the usual cheese and chart stuff.

P.S. sorry if I've been a little unclear :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

If iTunes is your regular library then keep the chart stuff away from it. Just set up a separate folder, place them in there and import into Traktor.

Easy to locate, and easy to delete.

iTunes is a useful way of organising Traktor playlists, but only for your own music. Don't clog it up with commercial ****e. It's bad enough having one of your programs indexed with that stuff, don't sacrifice two.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭smck99

Thanks, I'll give that a try and see if it suits me!

Advertisement