Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint against Neighbours

Options
  • 15-02-2012 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi there we have a problem with neighbours at the moment and have actually put up with them for more than a year.

We live in council housing, the rest of the tenants are lovely quiet and we try to keep the place as clean and tidyy as possible.

Accept this one family

They have a really dirty garden which they seem to throw rubbish etc into. They row constantly well i suppose fight is a better word the screaming is awful and usually at 3am!

Last week they were rowing so badly the broke a window!

Anyway we areplanning on reporting them to the local council we know we have to give a name for the complaint but will they be told who actually made the complaint?

I'm actually scared of their reaction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Is it the front or rear garden?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 caz34

I live in a private estate but made a complaint about a council tenant living across the road a good few years ago. It was a similar story but a bit worse, a guy got beaten up in the road outside the house. I don't remember specifics but I was reassured by the housing guy that my name wouldn't come into it. Things did settle down but it may have been coincidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 clarab

Thanks for the reply it's a back window of the property ,

i'm glad to hear you got your situation sorted hopefully we'll be the same, it's a really hard decision to make because you don't want to really make things worse but at the same time i think we're at the end of our tether!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

clarab wrote: »
    They have a really dirty garden which they seem to throw rubbish etc into.
    Maybe contact your county councils litter warden?

Advertisement