Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who are these people ?

• 15-02-2012 9:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭

So they went to the Rugby match in Paris....good on them...those Rugby followers are generally well heeled.

So the match was cancelled...at the last minute...shame about that ...but sh1t happens !

And now according to a prominent Evening Newspaper they feel Varadkar has "left them high and dry".

Presumably they want our Leo to pay for their little soiree....or what ?

Eh? Am i missin sommat....you goes to Paris pal...nobody forced you ....Rugby cancelled due to frozen pitch....suck it up Buddy and stop whining.

Theres plenty cannot afford to go to a match in Dublin ...let alone Paris.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

DEY TUK ERR MATCH, ROYSH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its not the frozen pitch that annoyed the rugby fans. it was the cold prawn sammiches that got to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

I went skiing last year, snow didn't happen. Who do I call to get my compo?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

I went skiing last year, snow didn't happen. Who do I call to get my compo?
    Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I love rugby but complaining to the government about it?

GTFO*

*If it's true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

I saw one of the guys interviewed on their way back through airport saying how the French were lucky it was rugby match not soccer match as there would have been riots if soccer game cancelled.

How dare he think us soccer fans rough. Would love to have punched him in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Jesus

Or God even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

We stil havent been refunded from the football match there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Rugby Bus ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

I saw one of the guys interviewed on their way back through airport saying how the French were lucky it was rugby match not soccer match as there would have been riots if soccer game cancelled.

How dare he think soccer us fans rough. Would love to have punched him in the face.

It's for reasons like this I was revelling in the muppets being left there with no egg chasing to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

We stil havent been refunded from the football match there
    I think that putting Estonia in a heated plastic ball was our refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

How dare he think us soccer fans rough. Would love to have punched him in the face.

shane horgan hinted the same on off the ball last night. was surprised he wasn't pulled up on it at the time. ridiculous comment to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

I was in Stade de France the week before at the Italy game and it was ****ing freezing. Wish they had cancelled that game cos it was shíte and we got the tickets wayyy below face value so would've been a nice little earner as I a f*ckton there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Who are we. We're they peeps who are paying for the dole for little scoobies like you pal riight. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,428 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

It is Fianna Fail criticising the Minister. No rugby fan quoted in this story as I read it.

http://www.herald.ie/news/rugby-fans-left-higfh-and-dry-by-leo-3020023.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I wouldn't go an watch that shiite game if it was happening in my front garden tbh.

Most rugger heads cab afford it anyway. The tossers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

It is Fianna Fail criticising the Minister. No rugby fan quoted in this story as I read it.

http://www.herald.ie/news/rugby-fans-left-higfh-and-dry-by-leo-3020023.html
    Well thank God Fianna Fail have finally got their priorities straight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They want to be reimbursed for a new cravat and dubarry's as theirs were ruined having to walk thru the streets of Paris instead of attend the match!

Some are also looking for a new Belvo scarf.....tally-ho!

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

So they went to the Rugby match in Paris....good on them...those Rugby followers are generally well heeled.

So the match was cancelled...at the last minute...shame about that ...but sh1t happens !

And now according to a prominent Evening Newspaper they feel Varadkar has "left them high and dry".

Eh? Am i missin sommat....you goes to Paris pal...nobody forced you ....Rugby cancelled due to frozen pitch....suck it up Buddy and stop whining.

I heard Flutterin bantam was there........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Bedgrudgery thread begrudges. Bah.

Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

our Leo

Is that you, Cilla Black?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So this is a FF head trying to score points over his governmental counterpart and nothing whatsoever to do with rugby? Right. Gotcha. Next thread, please.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

mikom wrote: »

I heard Flutterin bantam was there........

He probably took a **** in the stands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

He probably took a **** in the stands

He took a shite in this thread.

Advertisement