Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reception Holes in Phones

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

HTC seems to be taking a trend of making holes in the back covers for the aerials to get better reception. Now alot but not all case manufacturers forget about these, and these tend to be the cases i like for my Titan

So i was wondering if they got blocked up by by a case would it make a massive difference to my reception?

6883005241_d280122cc4_z.jpgGetDynamicImage.aspx?path=HT-2411.jpg&h=350b228474.jpg

Like in the blue case the holes are all covered :( Most weirdly of all even HTC Official cases dont have holes so should i really be worried about em?

Every case i had for my Sensation had holdes in them so never got really to check it properly. So looking for some experiences from folks? :)

Thanks

Advertisement