Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayDay:TheHeist

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Im thinking of buying Paydaya:The Heist and I have a:
    IntelCore 13 Cpu
    Intel HD Graphics
    4GB Ram
    are these ok to play it without lag or serious lag.
    Thanks for any help

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Its just about playable with a modded config file, you can search for it here somewhere. Apologies for not pinpointing it, but I'm tired and I need to go to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MrBlueDropper

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

I think your question about lag will also depend on your internet connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Game ran like butter on my mid-range laptop with Radeon 4650.

The lag should depend more on your connection anyways. Might fire the game up again, not perfect but still enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MrBlueDropper

Very helpful thanks very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

seems really hard to gat a game nowadays tho. I barely ever got into a game without being kicked for not being high lvl enough, or just sitting in a lobby for 20 mins. Bit of a waste of money IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

seems really hard to gat a game nowadays tho. I barely ever got into a game without being kicked for not being high lvl enough, or just sitting in a lobby for 20 mins. Bit of a waste of money IMO

I think the game would've had a lasting appeal had they allowed people to run dedicated servers. There was great potential for mods and such for that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I think the game would've had a lasting appeal had they allowed people to run dedicated servers. There was great potential for mods and such for that game.

Yeah it wouldve done really well id say cause the potential is there, but as it stands now ive uninstalled it and dont ever plan to reinstall it. Tried it the other day and the game browser found ONE game. Which i got kicked out of for being a low lvl.

Killing Floor showed that quirky squad based shooters can work really well on PC, so i dont know how the ballsed up payday so badly. Oh wait, i do, its sony online entertainment.

Advertisement