Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing dog - Limerick County

• 15-02-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Would just like to ask everyone from the Limerick area if they would mind keeping an eye out for my dog. He went missing from my home in the Elton area (near Kilmallock) on the 26th of January. He is a golden labrador, his name is Charlie and he is 11 years old. He is a light brown colour with an almost orange tinge and his face is gone kind of grey around his eyes and sides of his nose. He was not wearing a collar when he went missing. He is an adored family pet and we're missing him so much. I've attached a picture of him. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

https://www.facebook.com/munsterlostandfoundpets

You could put it up here too with the pic. Have you tried all the vets around the place? Is he chipped?

Hope you find him soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

awman wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Would just like to ask everyone from the Limerick area if they would mind keeping an eye out for my dog. He went missing from my home in the Elton area (near Kilmallock) on the 26th of January. He is a golden labrador, his name is Charlie and he is 11 years old. He is a light brown colour with an almost orange tinge and his face is gone kind of grey around his eyes and sides of his nose. He was not wearing a collar when he went missing. He is an adored family pet and we're missing him so much. I've attached a picture of him. Thanks everyone.

I have been following your thread on the animal & pet forum..I hope this has a happy ending..

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭awman

LB6 - ya i've put him up on all the lost and found websites and on the facebook pages for lost pets. Thanks.

Harpy - Thanks very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a pet lost and found section in the Limerick Post newspaper also which has a wide circulation throughout the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭awman

Thanks to those who replied.

Found my dog this evening. so happy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

That's great! I like these stories. Was he ok? Did anyone feed him while he was missing?

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

awwww man that's great news.:D Had he gone far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Happy thread. Whoooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

awman wrote: »
    Thanks to those who replied.

Found my dog this evening. so happy!!

This has just made my day, that's fantastic news!

Advertisement