Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photocopier service

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,112 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Got a second hand photocopier there recently, its in need of a bit of tender loving care. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a guy to service it and install it. Its a Toshiba eStudio 281c by the way. Please PM any details by all means.

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

If it's a mopier type thing ( scanner , printer , copier and fax) then google ergo or IBS , either one should be ok. Not cheap mind you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,112 ✭✭✭✭rob316

thanks for the info but I was really hoping I can find some independent guy. And it is a Mopier (never heard that term before). I wouldnt mind but a guy gave me his card recently for a new start up servicing copiers and printers of all makes but naturally I lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

a friend of mine runs this crowd, worth giving them a call,

http://copyquip.ie/

Advertisement