Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography directories

Options
  • 15-02-2012 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    I'm brand new to this fine site but I thought that I might put a question out here to see what people think. It relates to a fairly small group but I'd be interested in anyone's opinion.

To put context to the question, I'm a wedding photographer and that time of year is around again were it's time to sign up to wedding directories. My question is, due to the fact that most directories are packed with lots
    of photographers selling their wares, has it come to a poinT where there's little point joining these sites anymore as you become engulfed and lost amongst the crowd of baying snappers :).

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Daithi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Hi
    I'm brand new to this fine site but I thought that I might put a question out here to see what people think. It relates to a fairly small group but I'd be interested in anyone's opinion.

To put context to the question, I'm a wedding photographer and that time of year is around again were it's time to sign up to wedding directories. My question is, due to the fact that most directories are packed with lots
    of photographers selling their wares, has it come to a poinT where there's little point joining these sites anymore as you become engulfed and lost amongst the crowd of baying snappers :).

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Daithi

Hi there, you would have more luck in the Photography Forum here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

And Welcome to Boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Photo daithi

Skid wrote: »
    Hi there, you would have more luck in the Photography Forum here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

And Welcome to Boards :)

Thanks, much obliged :)