Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parents want to kill their child who seems okay to me, Opinions ???

• 15-02-2012 11:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Parents want to kill their child who seems okay ??

Check out the below vid, The girl seems okay to me ??
    How does she seem to you, possibly addicted to facebook ? / depressed ??

Anyway she seems okay to me, the parents want to give her "a-noo-thin-asia" as "some" doctor pronounced her braindead.

I'm no doctor now btw but the fact that she can apply nailpaint, be on facebook, fully dressed and healthy looking to me.

anyway, opinions ???

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=32293

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

Yawn McSleepy-Tired

/goodnight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Horrible, Such a heartbreaking video :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Seems to me she's in some sort of depressed state or something like that but im no expert but I am a mother and if she was my child I would'nt want to kill her I would want to look for help to try make her better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I hear they're also setting up Abortion Mega-Complexes.

Billions of dollars of tax-payers money and not even a vote or debate on it.

Outrages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Do people still not know that The Onion is satirical?

And clearly fake anyway, even if you're only coming across it for the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

jesus christ

this thread speaks volumes about the state of the world right now

what ever happened to people understanding humour

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭theavenger

Seems like any teen to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

*facepalm*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Parents want to kill their child who seems okay ??

Check out the below vid, The girl seems okay to me ??
    How does she seem to you, possibly addicted to facebook ? / depressed ??

Anyway she seems okay to me, the parents want to give her "a-noo-thin-asia" as "some" doctor pronounced her braindead.

I'm no doctor now btw but the fact that she can apply nailpaint, be on facebook, fully dressed and healthy looking to me.

anyway, opinions ???

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=32293

Welcome to The Onion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Did you see the Today Now where they interviewed the 5-year old who wrote Fast Five? I never knew he was only five, smart kid, but I guess I should have known after watching the film that it could only have come from the brain of a toddler.

I do commend The Onion on their stance on equal opportunity employment though. Their autistic reporter is an inspiration.

I'm pretty sure the OP was well aware it was a pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭marketty

Wow I always thought those idiots who believe the onion and go mad on its Facebook page were part of the act but now...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Lol how does anyone think this is serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Mph.. yeah that's probably not a good idea.. alienating her like she got the boobonic plague will only compound it to where it becomes full-on depression if my imaginary kid wasn't introverted n a little down I'd be concerned for her myself. particularly in these times

There was a time when melancholy was championed and the mentally ill were star material. These are squeamish times where happy filth ain't taboo anymore, it's still positive whether HIV or other but the slightest inkling of misery which appears moreso against that backdrop is now total taboo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

baraca wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the OP was well aware it was a pisstake.
    Really? Are you sure? The OP isn't even the only one in this thread that doesn't seem to have realised it's a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I can't see the vid, but I do like to get my point across.

Cheers for the vehicle

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

hahahaha wow!!! Hilarious!

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Really? Are you sure? The OP isn't even the only one in this thread that doesn't seem to have realised it's a joke.

It could be sarcasm.... Like my first post on this thread. Anyone with an IQ over 40 who watched that video would realize its all bollox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the onion is a great way of weeding out idiots on your facebook friend list, post something like this, delete everyone why cryed every tym

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Love the onion:D

Advertisement