Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapid Broadband changed their packages

Options
  • 16-02-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Anyone know when Rapid Broadband changed their residential packages? We have been using it for about four years paying €55 a month.

The down speeds have changed from 2mb to 4mb, up speed from 2mb to 3mb, and allowance from 20GB to 40GB. I had been looking at what other options were available to us because I wanted a faster connection. Clicked onto their website as I was searching just for a look and saw the new plans. Then I did a speedtest and sure enough my download speed has doubled.

Find it a bit strange that they didn't tell any of their customers. I guess they were worried that we would downgrade our package now that we can get what we use to have for cheaper.

Here is the link to their new residential packages: http://www.rapidbroadband.ie/index.php?cmd=residential

Advertisement