Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Auctions in Donegal or nearby ?

Options
  • 16-02-2012 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Howsit goin lads and lassies.

I was wondering do the car auctions still run in letterkenny on Thursday nights in bonagee ?

Also are there any others nearhand, like Omagh, Derry, Sligo, and any tips for the different locations ?

Is everything on sale generally full of hidden expensive problems ? are they all balls of scrap ? I like changing my car often, and I don't mind doing a bit of work on an auld yock if she was at the right money.

Do ye have any sucess/horror stories :)

I'm mostly intrested in southern reg cars, I could not be bothered with that whole re-reg vrt crack.

Keep her lit, and between the hedges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Gene Hunt

Omagh Auction Monday nights 7.30pm
    Gortrush Indust est. on the by-pass on your right hand side coming from Strabane direction.
    Dealer cars go through from 7.30 til about 8.15 then it's mostly private cars....mostly Northern with a few south ones.
    Now the key to buying at Auctions is to go EVERY week for 3, 4-5 weeks THEN buy, that way if the same yokes that were sold keep coming back there's your lemons right there but not always the case but there's some bargains to be had at times if your willing to take a chance ,I've had some good cars outa there and I've had my fair share of lemons too.....
    Have a look and if you're handy with the ole spanners you'll be aw right!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 massey168

Thanks man, must take a run up.

Does anyone know when did the L/Kenny auctions stop and why ?

Advertisement