Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying as Mature Student Abroad?

Options
  • 16-02-2012 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know if you can apply as a mature student to study abroad?

In the UK for example, I believe the age you become a mature student is 21.

Are international students (e.g non British students) able to apply under mature terms abroad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Yes you can apply as a Mature student in the UK to many colleges. But you do need to speak to the colleges concerned as to their specific requirements and criteria for Mature Applicants.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 thelongwait08

hey paperclip
    i am applying for a mature student position at the age of 24, i am living and working in london at the minute and will want to move back to ireland providing i get into a course, do i have any entitlements to get social welfare while i study or how do i pay for it

Advertisement