Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork male in carlow two years and know no one?

Options
  • 16-02-2012 2:25am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

hi guys.cork male in carlow two years now.looking to meet new and interesting people.coffee chat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Matin

As we said before Christmas the best way to make friends around carlow is to get out and join a club of some sort.

previous thread

I know from personal experience that I have greatly expanded my circle of friends since joining a fitness bootcamp last year so that is one option for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭kenobrien

There's a five-a-side astropark in Graigue, you could put your name down there. There's always people trying to make up numbers.

Doing an evening course is a good way aswell.

matin wrote: »
    hi guys.cork male in carlow two years now.looking to meet new and interesting people.coffee chat.
    Play 5 aside with us if ya want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

He didn't even post back :confused:? Clearly just looking for attention

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

number to join 5 aide ?anyone.pm me tanx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 flixter

Hi,
    just moved up to Carlow few months ago, would like to get involved in 5 a side in the evenings if theres any openings for an extra player, and of course meet new people...

flixter wrote: »
    Hi,
    just moved up to Carlow few months ago, would like to get involved in 5 a side in the evenings if theres any openings for an extra player, and of course meet new people...

Drop down Thursday to Graiguecullen at 7pm, we play each week. Ken is the name. We're playing tonight if you are interested.

Thanks ken. thats the carlow all weather pitches? Ya I will play if theres a spare place. Is there somewhere I can meet ye before hand?
    Cheers,
    john

Thanks ken. thats the carlow all weather pitches? Ya I will play if theres a spare place. Is there somewhere I can meet ye before hand?
    Cheers,
    john

Hi John,
    My number is <snip> (Ken). Give us a shout today, if you are around we could do with you! Next Thursday I won't be there but give Charles a ring during the week next week <snip>.

sound, ill give you a ring around 6ish this evening..
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bobby1984

Lads you might want to take down the phone numbers. Ya don't want every sort of weirdo calling ya at all hours of the night.

If passing on private details like that its prob best to send a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Bobby1984 wrote: »
    Lads you might want to take down the phone numbers. Ya don't want every sort of weirdo calling ya at all hours of the night.

If passing on private details like that its prob best to send a PM.

Exactly what he said.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

Cheers,
    john

Hi John, we play astro turf at 5pm on Fridays, if your interested please PM me.

Advertisement