Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAT CHAT IN ACTION

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

Holy Crap..... that was epic !!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

the sooner 7.2 comes the better and nerf these little feckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

he did well but he also got lucky a few times..

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    the sooner 7.2 comes the better and nerf these little feckers

As long as I get my BatChat first so I can at least have some fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

I'm surprised he 'only' got 2300 exp , i thought it would have been far higher

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

He killed tanks yes but he did not do that much damage in general and most tanks were lower level as well.

I can confirm that the gun is very nice though (got it this morning on my AMX100) but the reload is a royal pain...

Nody wrote: »
    He killed tanks yes but he did not do that much damage in general and most tanks were lower level as well.

I can confirm that the gun is very nice though (got it this morning on my AMX100) but the reload is a royal pain...

Yh I got the 50 100 & the lorraine both have the nice 100mm but reload is even higher on the lorraine than the 50 100 real pain in the arse. At the moment my lorraine takes 54secs to reload :eek: crew aren't quite 100% yet tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Takes 50 seconds exactly on the Lorraine with 100% I don't know about the amx I don't have it , but its a beast of a gun , can't wait to get the bat chat , reloads in 30 sec apparently :eek:

Again same situation with the 50 100 crew not quite 100% yet but at the moment it takes about 46secs (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

46.7 sec on the amx100. its a great tank though imo. at first i was playing it like a medium with its good top speed, but after awhile i found it was best to to use it from distance as a support tank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    46.7 sec on the amx100. its a great tank though imo. at first i was playing it like a medium with its good top speed, but after awhile i found it was best to to use it from distance as a support tank.
    is this the time given using a rammer?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

mercenary2 wrote: »
    is this the time given using a rammer?
    Can't use a rammer on it :(

Advertisement