Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south dublin guitarist (16) looking to form a rock band

Options
  • 16-02-2012 3:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey I'm 16 and I play lead guitar and backup vocals. Im looking for a singer, bassist, drummer and rythm guitarist. My favourite bands are from classic rock, to blues, to heavy rock, to metal: Motley Crue, Van Halen, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, Thin Lizzy, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Poison, Whitesnake, The Who, Hendrix, Guns N'Roses, U2, David Lee Roth, and some much lighter stuff like John Mayer. I've been playing for 2 years. I live in the Kilmacud area, so anywhere near a luas or something like that is great. My playing is heavily influenced by Eddie Van Halen, Slash, Joe Perry, Mick Mars, Richie Sambora and a few more. Im interested in doing covers, originals and alot of gigging. Ive good stage presence and Ive got experience gigging by singing and playin guitar. PM me for more details and if your interested ;) cheers ;)
    Ross

Advertisement