Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Lighting,Ring Road Castlebar

Options
  • 16-02-2012 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭

Evening all,anyone have a number for the new crowd maintaining the street lights in Castlebar now that Airtricity are gone.The ring road around by the lake is a disgrace,i walk it each evening.I rang the "pole" numbers in and they said its an ESB problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Evening all,anyone have a number for the new crowd maintaining the street lights in Castlebar now that Airtricity are gone.The ring road around by the lake is a disgrace,i walk it each evening.I rang the "pole" numbers in and they said its an ESB problem.

You can log a fault here.

http://www.mayococo.ie/en/Services/PublicLighting/
    Online: www.electricskyline.ie

Email: mayo@electricskyline.ie
    Text: 087 1955076

LO-Call: 1890 FAULTS (i.e. 1890 328587) .

Please include as much of the following information when reporting a fault:
    The number on the pole
    The town or village and street name
    The location of the light (for example, outside house number 25)
    Your name and contact number
    The type of fault

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Thanks for the speedy reply irishgeo,fault logged now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Thanks for the speedy reply irishgeo,fault logged now.

be interesting to note how fast they are out to fix the lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Hey!! Some the lights on the ring road which were gone for months,even over a year were fixed this afternoon.Definatly nothing to do with my complaint,not that quick anyway. There must of been a few complaining or Airtricity were useless when they had the contract.

Advertisement