Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software Advice

Options
  • 16-02-2012 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hello,

I have just started a job in a new small start up wholesaler. Could some one suggest software to use so that has a CRM, a stock inventory and invoicing features that link together , basically so that when a customer rings in with an order, we just pull their name from the database , click the items and quantity ordered and an invoice is generated .

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Sap software does some of this ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

http://www.sugarcrm.com/

I'd avoid SAP. It tends to cost a small fortune. Trying to get a guideline price from their website doesn't seem possible which is always a bad sign. Consultancy costs are high too > €1000/day/consultant back in 2001 when my former employer had them in. Nobody was sure what they were doing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Oh i didnt realise it was so expensive.. i worked for a multinational and it revolutionsed the way they done business from every angle. I didnt realise it costs an arm and a leg :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

zoho.com has a free version, I don't use it myself so check how it limits you for the basic free account. You add modules as you need them at a flat rate monthly price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jonlav73

boots2000 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have just started a job in a new small start up wholesaler. Could some one suggest software to use so that has a CRM, a stock inventory and invoicing features that link together , basically so that when a customer rings in with an order, we just pull their name from the database , click the items and quantity ordered and an invoice is generated .

Many Thanks
    Have you tried Profitsflow.com CRM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 boots2000

Thanks for all suggestions ! Looking in to them all

Helpful and very appreciated :o

• Registered Users Posts: 42 linkedin09

boots2000 wrote: »
    Thanks for all suggestions ! Looking in to them all

Helpful and very appreciated :o

What did you opt for in the end.. Looking for something similar my self for a small business.. Something to just enter/edit/delete inventory, and deduct inventory when an invoice is created....... Thats all!!! Very difficult to find one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 TeresaDarling

Mamut is very good and easy to use

• Registered Users Posts: 42 linkedin09

Does it integrate stock control with invoicing?

Advertisement