Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wine Accessories & Coffee Grinder

• 16-02-2012 10:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭

Hello

Would anyoe know where online or either around the Cork area would supplly a decent priced Coffee grinder..I cant belive how pricey some of them are tis a bit mad..

And im also looking for well a nice decanter set for red wine, or one of those air-ators...

thanking in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moved from Gift & Festivities

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

With the grinder it's going to be a case of you get what you pay for and or how you normally brew the coffee

but in general the rule of thumb is buy the best you can afford.

If there is a tk max in cork you can generally find nice decanter's here you just need to get lucky

if you provide a bit more information on how you brew/like your coffee more knowledgeable folk than I can point you in the right direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭southernstar

I just bought a Baratza Maestro grinder. The wife killed me but if you drink as much coffee as I do worth it.

On a smaller budget (i.e. 30 euro) I'd buy a Hario Mini Mill. Brock at Badger and Dodo does these at Douglas Market on a Saturday morning between 10 and 2. In fact I'm going to buy one of these before we go on holidays this year.

I wouldn't buy a cheaper blade based grinder - have had bad experiences with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

I just bought a Baratza Maestro grinder. The wife killed me but if you drink as much coffee as I do worth it.

On a smaller budget (i.e. 30 euro) I'd buy a Hario Mini Mill. Brock at Badger and Dodo does these at Douglas Market on a Saturday morning between 10 and 2. In fact I'm going to buy one of these before we go on holidays this year.

I wouldn't buy a cheaper blade based grinder - have had bad experiences with them.

I'm considering grinder quite often. Where you bought it?
    What kind of espresso machine your're using?

Advertisement