Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Time Animal Behaviourist Courses in Dublin?

• 16-02-2012 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Night Time Animal Behaviourist Courses in Dublin? Does anyone know of any?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

There are classes out in Cloghran on Tuesday nights from 7-8, they are not specifically behaviourist classes, but they would do all they can to help..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Thanks for that:) am just looking to do some sort of course & get some sort of qualification out of it.
    garkane wrote: »
    There are classes out in Cloghran on Tuesday nights from 7-8, they are not specifically behaviourist classes, but they would do all they can to help..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Well then go there and do the obedience classes, although any award goes to the dog not you.... That said the award will be for your work with the dog. . :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Thnx however I am looking for a formal qualification - got a PM from a boardsie & course sounds perfect so here goes...:)
    Well then go there and do the obedience classes, although any award goes to the dog not you.... That said the award will be for your work with the dog. . :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

Dog Training Ireland run courses in the evening and weekends. There pricey, but theres a Fetac qualification from it.

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/train-the-dog-trainer.php

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/people-training.php

They also run seminars over two days with visiting trainers and behaviourists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Roxbb

I've done the DTI course very good brilliant base to start couldn't find any course here to follow on here so doing a distance learning diploma in the UK starts Sept.... Can pm you if your interested but you need to have something equilvant to the DTI course to do the diploma
    Good luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

marley123 wrote: »
    Thnx however I am looking for a formal qualification - got a PM from a boardsie & course sounds perfect so here goes...:)

Any chance you could post or PM the details of the course pls? Has wondering what goes on in your retrievers head driven you to wanting to do a course lol - it has with me!! :D

Advertisement