Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simracing videos

• 16-02-2012 10:56am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was checking out my old videos for another forum and thought it might be interesting to see other peoples videos too, feel free to share :)

Heres my iracing ones, granted they are almost 3 years old now and are not HD but give a good idea of what iracing is about for anyone thinking of trying it out, wish i had more time and patience to get back up to a speed i once had lol.

Note, ignore the steering wheel inputs on some vids, its a known bug while watching replays from an early build of the sim.

https://vimeo.com/user1391282/videos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭_HULK_SMASH!

Those videos are nice, I really wanna buy some content, but i'm old skool and believe in paying your dues first.

Doing quick laptimes in a fast car is hard, doing quick laptimes in a slow car is harder.....

I'm learning skills in the slow cars that will stand me in good stead when moving to faster cars.

This is difficult to do, stick with the slower ones, but there is no "Fast Track" to success if you'll pardon the pun. You have to put in the work.

Driving the slow cars makes you master your lines around the track, you simply MUST be inch perfect to get a quick laptime.....

This is a skill that you may easily miss when an excess of power is there to bail you out of screwing up a corner when driving a faster car.

A Fast Racer must use everything available to him if he wants to do well.

I can see DCully....The force is strong with you..

You are a VERY good driver... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭c0rn3y

Nice stuff Dcully and as the hulk says, the force is strong with this one =)

Damn I have some catching up to do I see =)

I have never really made any vids, maybe its time to start. For sure going to start looking at my replays a lot more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Sadly, no displays of good driving here :D

I'm in the green white and orange car at the front.

Thankfully, as it was a hosted race, no ir or sr were hurt in the making of this video!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭_HULK_SMASH!

Yo Man! you mean you WAS at de front!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭c0rn3y

Hahaha yeah that is the reason why I have not entered any of the races yet hehe. Good stuff there man!

• Advertisement
Advertisement