Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaticon, UCD Games Convention, 30th Mar to 1st Apr 2012

Options
  • 16-02-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

The organisers of Vaticon have contacted us and asked us to run another FG tournament at Vaticon in UCD this year again after the success of last years event. I do not have the exact timetable of what is on when but will post up in this thread as we get more information. We wanted to put this thread up to get it on the radar for everyone and get an idea of numbers. I'll put a vote thingy up on this thread. Can anyone who is thinking of going vote so we can give the organisers the info.

I'm not 100% on what games but SF & Marvel are a certainty. I'll post up more as I get it.

Thanks,
    Aaron

ARe you attanding Vaticon? 12 votes

Yes, I am in like Flynn
    0%
    No, I love lamp.
    83%
    DreddybajsDoyler01Speed BoattadcanJun_DP101Goody2shoes15the 1st hardterladnopoka2gentrecs 10 votes
    Dunno, who else is going?
    16%
    Monkeytoalbel nox 2 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Need more details before I decide if I going. Also dependent on if I'm still working in Dublin at the time (probably).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No, I love lamp.
    I'm up for it.

Also up for organising the tournaments as I did last year if people want me to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Azza wrote: »
    Need more details before I decide if I going. Also dependent on if I'm still working in Dublin at the time (probably).

Yarp, This is all the info we have at the present time. Just wanted to make everyone aware of it plus you are not really invited anyway Azza :)
    Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I'm up for it. Also up for organising the tournaments as I did last year if people want me to.

Kewl. Brian asked me to post up and I am sure he is not going to run it himself being that he is the 'video or ideas' guy :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No, I love lamp.
    Think this'd be a good event to have an early SFxT tournament at as well! Plenty of casual appeal and soon after the game's release.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

No, I love lamp.
    I'll be there. Defending my one tournament win ever.

Also be hype for some SFxT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

No, I love lamp.
    yeah sounds like good fun

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

No, I love lamp.
    Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Also up for organising the tournaments as I did last year if people want me to.

Needless to say i'm perfectly willing to help organise things too if needs be. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Gems and True Grit all weekend.

Depends on work and whatnot but if I'm free I'll make my way out (probably)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

if mk ends up getting the nod id head out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

if mk ends up getting the nod id head out

As soon as we have the info, I'll post up. I don't know if we are picking the games or if they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

Dunno, who else is going?
    They'll be pretty flexible with the games, if there are ppl who want to play MK you can tell them and they shud accommodate .

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Will definitely be there, last one was great

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

No, I love lamp.
    gems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

If I'm not busy I'd be more then happy to attend

haggartv.gif

Advertisement