Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I would think so too,
    in order to stop it spreading, however it's all fictional, so depending on what "universe" it happened in, they can make their own rules up - it didn't take long for the teacher to turn in episode 2, although he was completely dead. So I guess Lee has to die first before turning ? I dunno. I can see the ending being, everyone dies , except Clem and the black lady, can't remember her name...and then they go off into the sunset or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's all meant to be the same universe as the comics and iirc didn't it take a while for them (Comic Spoiler)
    get to Dale after he was bitten?

Also we don't know when episode 5 is going to pick up so it could straight where it left off in four.

Orim wrote: »
    It's all meant to be the same universe as the comics and iirc didn't it take a while for them (Comic Spoiler)
    get to Dale after he was bitten?

Also we don't know when episode 5 is going to pick up so it could straight where it left off in four.

In the comics yeah,
    Dale took ages to go, he said his goodbyes and thanked Rick etc, sure he was even captured by the cannibals, rescued and brought back to the prison before he died. So can take a while I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya I think getting bitten is just like a death sentence spreading through your body until you die. You can heal from from a regular injury but only way to stop a z infection is to amputate. Up in the air how long you have tho before its too late.

I wish I hadn't
    hid
    it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anyone play this on an iPad? Got one recently, I'm wondering how WD holds up compared to console.

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    Anyone play this on an iPad? Got one recently, I'm wondering how WD holds up compared to console.

I heard its class on the ipad. Here is a vid of a guy showing it run on the ipad 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

blaa85 wrote: »

Yup iv been playing all the episodes on iPad so far, iPad 2 stuttered a bit but nothing major. Runs perfectly on iPad 3/4 :)

The drag finger to walk action can be a bit tricky to get used to but other than that it plays really great overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hard to make predictions for this last ep, easiest thing to say is
    it's gonna be bad

Will definitely play it all in one go, with some time left over to fall on the floor and rock back and fourth in the fetal position once I see the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ugh, I just know it's not going to be out until, like, west coast American time 6pm or something just to mess with me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Just watched the trailer for it.

WOW. Can't wait.

Watch at your own risk, it hints at how things might end for 1
    or 2
    character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Spoilers are out there for the last episode, you have been warned. I'd stay away from reading anything about it at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Is it out tomorrow here?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Is it out tomorrow here?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Sweet.

This time last month it was up for eu psn. I'll be happy as long as it is actually released today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

What time is the Steam release usually at?

Don't know, afraid of looking it up in case I run into spoilers. I'd only trust this board at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

I had a gander on the PSN store this morning but I didn't see it anywhere, when is it actually out does anyone know?

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    I had a gander on the PSN store this morning but I didn't see it anywhere, when is it actually out does anyone know?

I'd say it will be out this afternoon maybe around 4pm. Like above, I want to look up sites to get a time for release but not worth risking the spoilers. Gonna avoid as much as I can and hopefully it will be waiting on the PSN store for me when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

Here goes, just stated it on PC:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

Thats it complete

It's up on psn!!! GO GO GO!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's up on Xbox as well. Waiting for me to get home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Wow.

Just... wow.

I can't really...

Wow.

chrislad wrote: »
    What time is the Steam release usually at?

It's already up :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bought it today, have been waiting to play it for a while now, so really looking forward to getting stuck in later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I found it kinda short. Didn't take as long to blast through as the other 4 episodes, but its powerful, moving stuff.

When I finished, I just sat looking at the TV. I think I even clapped.

The fact I've been with these guys for 8 emotional months now makes the episodic releasing of it seem perfect. What a journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I am emotionally destroyed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I don't know what to say, that was amazing.
    Would have liked to see if Clem got away okay, even just a small clip of her finding Omid and Christa.
    Still amazing, definitely up there for GOTY.

edit: scratch that, just finished watching the credits. pro tip: watch the credits ;)

Advertisement