Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy our Syrian Hamster

• 16-02-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi All,
    We would like to add a Hamster to our Family so we've done some reading and think we are now ready.

I'm hoping to get some help from Boards as to where to buy our Syrian Hamster. I wanted a breeder but had no success in finding one. Hence my question. Does any one know of a pet shop that treats mammals somewhat adequately. We read that they are often inbred, pregnant and nippy (due to lack of being handled) if they come from a pet shop. Any recommendations in around the Dublin area for pet shops?

If you know a good Breeder please also let me know. Willing to travel a little.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

try Petstop in Carrickmines, ask for Nikki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 babydollbabe

Hi

maxi zoo in finglas have great stock and the animals are held daily so there friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭happydayz8

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check them out tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

You could try the dspca on the off chance they might have some, I think they sometimes take in smallies like hamsters and rabbits.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭happydayz8

Thanks Zapperzy. I've already tried that with no luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement