Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Ireland prison service (now recruiting))

Options
196979899100102»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ItWasntMe88

Aye that's one of my gripes too.. can't book any holidays or plan anything, just in case! You kind of feel obliged to put your life on hold which is fine and dandy if I knew I had a job but to put everything on hold for so long and then to be told thanks but no thanks would be a bit of a kick in the teeth! Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to take the gamble but it really is difficult all this hanging about.

TrueBlue92, purely out of interest, what day of the week did you receive your offer? I presume it was an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 TrueBlue92

It was late on a Thursday afternoon. Yeah it was an email.

TrueBlue92 wrote: »
    Thanks! I've sent you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jayo4223

TrueBlue92 wrote: »
    Thanks! I've sent you a PM there.

Anyone hear anything yet this is getting depressing!! Really thought I'd have heard something by now....

• Advertisement

Nothing yet but from what I've heard there is definitely progress! We should be hearing something very soon..maybe even next week!

Nothing yet but from what I've heard there is definitely progress! We should be hearing something very soon..maybe even next week!

Yeah heard there's progress aswell!! I hope your right woulfd be nice to get a date next week. I guess we'll have to wait another while...

Well, did you get your offer?

Well, did you get your offer?

Yeah got it there on Thursday Im happy enough with everything and Im looking forward to it now! How many form did you receive to fill in? I got four but from what I read I though there should have been more?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 horselover1986

did anyone get notification that recruitment is still ongoing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SamC321

did anyone get notification that recruitment is still ongoing?

Yep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 horselover1986

wonder what is going on are you even guaranteed an interview after getting the notification or could be still on the long list

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SamC321

Interview invite received recently, any tips or pointers?
    Anyone else receive an invite?

Advertisement