Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Ireland prison service (now recruiting))

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭euros1

swl33t wrote: »
    does the ctc website update at all once they have completed it on their side? mines currently says
    Your application's status is:
    Waiting for sponsor actions

how do u check this i would like to look at mine, when I finished it, it said that I had nothing else to do

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭swl33t

euros1 wrote: »
    how do u check this i would like to look at mine, when I finished it, it said that I had nothing else to do

log on here with your username and password and it should say on the homepage :)
    https://www.nsv.mod.uk/Login.aspx

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭1967J

I would like to be in the first few intakes but Sept is cutting it tight with notice period in work and getting ctc clearance.in saying that if I got it in writing my starting date I could just quit

Would agree with that - but to be honest if I get a letter with a start date I do not care when the date is

log on here with your username and password and it should say on the homepage :)
    https://www.nsv.mod.uk/Login.aspx

mine still at in progress - medical tomorrow - hope that goes well - off out for a final run shortly before they tell me how fat I am - 67j

• Advertisement

good luck in your medical tomorrow, hope it goes well

good luck in your medical tomorrow, hope it goes well

Thanks for that - not concerned with the medical as such - just the BMI - fit enough for the role - out running 3 - 5 times a week - just always been the wrong side of big lol - bring it on - as missy said if it is meant to be then it will happen - 67j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shawsy

Still haven't received anything today in the post!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭weepete

If there is any one out there with a medical invite if there is a contact number on it for the medical people would they PM me it wouldnt mind a wee chat with them, off on hols next week!

Could you please pm me with number also.cheers

• Advertisement

Just in,still no letter-not good

still no letter for myself either

That makes three of us, the three amigos!

think we should give them a buzz?

think we should give them a buzz?

Yea I think i'm gonna ring in the morning and just check that everything is ok - can do no harm can it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭missyk1

Good luck tomorrow 1967j, and anyone else. Does anyone else's login say 'in progress'

I'm soooo nervous, really don't want to fall at this stage :(

missyk1 wrote: »
    Good luck tomorrow 1967j, and anyone else. Does anyone else's login say 'in progress'

Yep mine says in progress too - have no idea if this is a bad sign or not! Just cant understand why some people who haven't even completed the CTC yet have got a medical and why some who have done it haven 't had word yet! I can't figure out how its being organised........:(

Shawsy wrote: »

Yep mine says in progress too - have no idea if this is a bad sign or not! Just cant understand why some people who haven't even completed the CTC yet have got a medical and why some who have done it haven 't had word yet! I can't figure out how its being organised........:(

I got my med date when the login said awaiting sponsors actions which to
    me hadn't been sent yet. Guess I'll just have to feel ill for the next few weeks :(

I called them today they said if no word by the end of the week call them back.

My ctc says completed and and the time and date that i submitted it if thats any help.

weepete wrote: »
    I called them today they said if no word by the end of the week call them back.

My ctc says completed and and the time and date that i submitted it if thats any help.

Have you only recently submitted it ? First I noticed mine was awaiting sponsor actions and now in progress. I feel sick waiting :(

• Advertisement

Have you only recently submitted it ? First I noticed mine was awaiting sponsor actions and now in progress. I feel sick waiting :(

Submitted on friday past, it first said awaiting sponsor actions but today it was completed, i assume that means its in the system and the sposor has ok'd it, not that its been done done.

Mine says in progress aswell.is there a phone number on the medical.could someone let me know and pm it to me please.cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭sydnor

Add another one to the list of those who hasn't received anything yet.

weepete wrote: »

Submitted on friday past, it first said awaiting sponsor actions but today it was completed, i assume that means its in the system and the sposor has ok'd it, not that its been done done.

Yes mine says completed at the bottom in green but at the top in progress ?

Is the ctc what the Psni use ? The old paper version ?

Many thanks - you too and everyone else (so long as they offer me a position first lol)

1967J wrote: »

Many thanks - you too and everyone else (so long as they offer me a position first lol)

No me lol !! Maybe see you tomorrow !

Let us all know how it goes and what to expect.

Good luck

Just off the phone with recruitment and was told not to worry that my access ni and ctc check have been sent away and can take up to 8 weeks to come back. She also said I should be receiving details of my medical soon and that qualifications haven't even been looked at yet but so long as I meet the Maths/English requirement there wont be a problem!

I'm happier now that I've spoken to someone - can't wait to hear how the medicals are going??

:)

• Advertisement

Hey Guys/Ladies, how much notice do yous have to give in ur work

Advertisement