Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What network are you with and why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

cookie1977 wrote: »
    With Meteor for about 20 euro a month (15euro for sim only plan and 5 euro BlackBerry add-on) I can get 3 GB's of data. And I only use 2-3GB's on Three so there's not much point paying Three 30euro when I can get pretty much the same with Meteor for 20 euro. Plus moving the OH over will cut her plan from 30 euro to 15. Total saved per month is 25 euro. Not bad

Makes sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Vodafone prepay at the moment. Coverage far outweighs the rest tbh and the data roaming is pretty decent.

€20 top-up I get an extra €10 free for 12 months
    €20 to buy an add-on for 5GB data/tethering
    Free texts to all ROI
    Leaving €10 for calls which is grand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

o2 for 11 years. Won't move because I get free texts to all networks and my boyfriend uses the one where you get free calls to 02 customers. So it's handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

o2 for 11 years. Won't move because I get free texts to all networks and my boyfriend uses the one where you get free calls to 02 customers. So it's handy.

all the networks have these offers and some are better:
    http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/index.html
    for 20 euro three have free any network texts, all you can eat dat, free three to three calls and free weekend calls to any network

http://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/
    meteor do the free any network texts for 20 euro top up too

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Vodafone, best signal quality in my area and only crowd to have the HTC Titan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

vodafone, as international calls and texts are included in price plan, and where i use phones mostly, i get full 3g signal, and also have an account contact, where i can email, or phone, instead of calling the normal customer care num.. its very good, as ALL international calls come from my minutes.
    however their website is POO.

Advertisement