Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long before its in the app store?

• 16-02-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I developed a app for an event that is on next week I uploaded it yesterday and is now waiting for review? It is my first app so how long does it take to get approved? Do they email you to say it is approved or do I have to keep checking? I hope it is approved by next week the event is on next week :/

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I'd imagine you left it way way too late to get approval within one week.

but i may be wrong, and for your sake, i hope im wrong :o

EDIT :
    Typically, the App Store approval process takes anything between 1-4 weeks. But sometimes, it may take much longer than that. Be patient and await the verdict.

http://mobiledevices.about.com/od/mobileappbasics/tp/8-Tips-To-Get-Your-App-Approved-By-The-Apple-App-Store.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Not good :/ not good at all..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Sorry OP but kceire is spot on, if even a little optimistic about 1-4 weeks. I've seen 2 months on an app after going through a few rounds of rejections and revisions :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

All you can do is contact them and plead for fast-track review. I doubt you will get anywhere but all you can do is try. Best of luck!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

It'd be very rare for an app to be approved within a day. Any I've submitted have usually taken a week.

If the app is time critical they may look on the request for a fast track review more favorably.

You will get an email when the app changes status from Waiting for Review to (hopefully) available for sale.

Apple is currently claiming that 99% of new and updated apps have been reviewed within 5 day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement