Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco contact details

Options
  • 16-02-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has contact details for Tesco Ireland head office and the Uk one too if possible.

I have a problem with a certain store and getting nowhere. I have emailed customer services via the tesco.ie website but I would like to cc it on to a higher up if I can.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco Customer Services
    Telephone 1850 744 844
    8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday
    9am to 4pm Sunday

Email: customer.services@tesco.ie.

Depends what the complaint is, there isnt really a head office apart from the customer service number. The offices have managers of certain areas. You could contact the Chief Executive if you've already been through customer service.

Did you try this:

www.tescocomments.com

That goes to the store and is seen by the Area manager in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

thanks for the link...I wasn't aware of the second website you mention. Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zgavin

tesco payroll in ireland phone number is <SNIP>
    or reception at head office ireland is 01-2808441.
    hope this helps

Advertisement