Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sexy polls

Options
  • 16-02-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,142 ✭✭✭✭

When did that happen? Loving it. More of this. Good job. Etc. Everything looks better as pie
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

WTFAYOA?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Yeah, they look the same to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

Wow, that's mega!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Oh Sexy Polls not Sexy Poles :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

3.14 people out of 10 like Pi

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Overheal wrote: »
    When did that happen? Loving it. More of this. Good job. Etc. Everything looks better as pie

Posting drunk again Overheal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Came into thread thinking this would be awesome. not as awesome as I had thought, but nonetheless quite awesome.

There's a list of things we've done over here... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056489502

I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible but at the moment things are a bit quiet on the 'in your face' changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,142 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Posting drunk again Overheal?
    what do you mean again:?

Otacon wrote: »
    WTFAYOA?

What's genuinely scary is that I understood exactly what you meant :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Impressive, don't see too many pie charts adding up to 101% these days.

chart?chxs=0%2C676767%2C10.5&chxt=x&chs=320&cht=p&chco=FF9A66%7C9ACCFF%7CCCFE67%7CCB99CC%7C99FFCD&chd=t%3A90%2C126%2C23&chl=90%7C126%7C23&chdl=Yes%2C+others+have+so+why+not+them+-+90+votes+%2838%25%29%7CNo%2C+it%27s+too+dangerous+-+126+votes+%2853%25%29%7CI%27m+just+going+to+derail+this+thread+about+Israel+-+23+votes+%2810%25%29&chdlp=bv&chtt=&chds=a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

figures in polls on touch are rounded up due to the lack of screen real estate, there'll also be some cases of discrepancy.

I'll have a look at it in the morning to see if anything can be done. As far as I know these kinds of discrepancies also happen on the main site :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,142 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

figures in polls on touch are rounded up due to the lack of screen real estate, there'll also be some cases of discrepancy.

I'll have a look at it in the morning to see if anything can be done. As far as I know these kinds of discrepancies also happen on the main site :pac:
    it might be a rounding error though. Usually in normal math your % will always add up to 100 as long as all of your steps round up to the same number of significant figures, so something might be out of place there.

Is it just me or do the colours in the legend sometimes not match the ones in the pie chart at all?

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056551935

Advertisement